Thursday 6 February 2014

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick

£7.49/ 4.2g                     www.revlon.com
Made in the USA.
Suitable for vegetarians.
Tailored for all skin types and skin tones. 

Revlon create fantastic lip products, in a huge range of colours and finishes. The 'Super Lustrous' range has 33 shades that I personally know about.
The shade I love is 'Cherry Blossom', it is a beautiful red with blue undertones; so it shows up on photographs as you see it in the bullet. 

The stay true colour wears evenly, lasts for hours, never dries out on the lip, and tends not to feather. 
It glides on the lip effortlessly and is a pleasure to wear.

It's LiquiSilk formula contains mega-moisturisers, vitamins, Avocado oil, and Vitamin E to condition, soften and ensures lips stay looking fabulous all day long.

The formula leaves no tackiness; it has a silky smooth, creamy texture and contains an SPF 15.




For a low price tag you get a high price tag product, which I really enjoy. The quality is high and the packaging is clean and sturdy. It has a clip top so there is no chance of the lid coming loose whilst in your purse and the lipstick being spoiled. 

I would recommend the 'Super Lustrous' lip colours to anyone looking for hydration, opaque one swipe colour, a large range of different shades, and long staying power.
This probably encompasses everyone, they are a great lipstick for all skin tones and all ages.
 I have added a swatch of '028 - Cherry Blossom', my skin tone is very pale with pink undertones. The colour as you can see is a classic red that is opaque in one layer.

I will repurchase more colours and I would recommend trying some of the shades out for yourself.
What's your favourite shade, let me know?

No comments:

Post a Comment