Monday 10 February 2014

No 7 - Stay Perfect Nail Colour

 £6.00/ 10ml
www.boots.com
Available in 45 different colours.

I bought this for a Valentine's date night with my other half; because of our schedules we had to have our Valentine's this weekend.
Shopping for items perfect for my outfit and the occasion I found this beautiful colour. 110 - Milan is a medium rose pink, jam packed with pink glitter. I fell head over heels when I saw the colour as I had a dusky rose lipstick the same shade that I was going to wear and honestly who doesn't love masses of glitter shimmering on our digits.

On application the formula was easy to work with as it's a medium viscosity, it had a large flat brush so it applied in 2-3 strokes; making application flawless, streak free and quick. One coat was all I needed as the pigment rich colour was opaque in a single stroke. The formula dried almost instantly, essential for me as I never have time to sit and let them dry for too long.


The colour lasted 4-6 days on my nails (with a base and top coat) without any signs of chipping or flaking. I am really impressed by the lasting power of the polish and I have already popped a few more on my shopping list to try out.

I also enjoy that it didn't smell too strongly, I tend to suffer migraines with strong chemical scents being a trigger, so a sigh of relief was given on applying the colour.

For the price, I think you are getting a nail polish that is comparable to more expensive high end pro polishes. So brilliant value for money!

I added a couple of swatches, so you can see the polish with flash (top) and without flash in natural light (bottom).

I would recommend them too anyone looking for a professional quality nail polish at a lower price.They have a wide selection of shades to choose from; so whatever colour you are searching for they may have what you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment