Friday 7 February 2014

Avon - Supershock Gel Eyeliner


£6.00 each.                   www.avon.co.uk
Tailored for all skin tones and eye colours.

Eyeliner is one of the most fun items of cosmetics that I think pulls a whole look together. It frames the eyes, making them bold and beautiful. For this reason I hold eyeliner high up on my importance list, also meaning that I want the most from it.



Avon produced Supershock to tempt me, after trying this I am a firm fan. It was soft and gentle on the eye, easy to apply and glided on like a dream - no dragging or pulling.

The colour was rich and intense after one swipe, leaving me with opaque bold colour. A nice true colour formula that transferred exactly the same from pencil to eye. On sharpening the pencil I found that it did not crumble at all, perhaps this is down to the gel like formula.
The liner did not dry out the eyes, but contact lens wearers may need to take extra care as it can irritate the eye after a few hours.

The liner lasted all day, even on the waterline; I had no need to re-apply until late in the evening. Very easy to smudge out to create a stunning smokey eye. It did not move or budge, once the liner is on it stays put without any blurring, transference or flaking.

Great value for money; I like that Avon have regular money off savings on this item, meaning you get it even cheaper. It is easy to find online or from an Avon agent (ordering through an agent the item can take a little longer to reach you).

Overall I really like this product, I will repurchase it and will be trying the other colours in the range. I would give my recommendation for this, I think anyone looking for bold, dramatic, long wear liner would love this.

No comments:

Post a Comment