Tuesday 14 January 2014

Rouge Bunny Rouge - Devilish Nectar, Lip Potion


£19.89/ 3.5ml         www.rougebunnyrouge.com
Made in Italy.
Suitable for vegetarians.
Tailored for all skin types and tones.
Use to get full, plump, flushed lips; on it's own or over your favourite lip colour.

This shiny and fragrant gloss boosts your lips to make them fuller and flushed with colour. The secret is the blend of spicy essential oils they use; Clove, Chilli and Cardamom, which instantly start working to naturally increase blood-flow. Frequent re-applications will further intensify the effects.
Softness is aided by the use of Jojoba and the micro mica particles give it a beautiful shimmer that looks fresh and natural.

I have a full pouty lower lip and a very thin upper lip, so over the year's I have tried every single brand and product available to boost and/or plump my almost invisible top lip. I was expecting another gloss that looked pretty but didn't do a whole lot; like the various I have tested.

This WORKED and worked extremely well, I saw immediate visible results; my lips were pinker, fuller, and far more pouty than usual. Others also commented on my lips, which I smiled about all day.
This may not be everyones favourite as I know some people dislike the tingle sensation on their lips. I personally like the sensation, as I know it's working. This product definitely gives that tingle!
It smells spicy and exotic, but not overpowering. It's not too tacky or sticky. I enjoyed it both applied on it's own and over my lip colour. It didn't alter the colour of the lipstick at all but did give it a lovely shimmer.

I recommend this product to everyone, if you have sensitive lips and dislike the tingle sensation then this may not be a product suited to you. However, if you don't mind that, this lip potion is a miracle in a bottle for big, full, flushed lips.
I will be repurchasing this as soon as I start running low; it's become this year's must have beauty item for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment